The Medical Staff Office is here to serve our Medical and Allied Health Professional Staff at St Mary’s. Some of the items that are handled by Medical Staff Services are:
- Credentialing and re-credentialing of all physicians and allied health practitioners.
- Maintaining numerous physician information data banks, that includes information such as education training, experience, and licensure
- Reviewing and implementing various federal rulings and accrediting body standards pertaining to the functions of the medical and/or provider staff
- Establishing systems to facilitate meetings and communication between physicians, both within and outside their specialties, as well as with a hospital’s administration
- Assisting the medical staff in Developing, establishing and enforcing bylaws, rules and regulations, and policies
- and much more! Let us know how we can assist you!!
Contact Information: MSO Team
Mary Wolek, CPCS
Credentialing Specialist, Good Samaritan Hospitalmwolek@stmarysathens.org
Phone (706) 389-3845
Fax (706) 389-3839