St. Mary's Good Samaritan's Partners in Caring:
Click to Expand and Read
Our physicians come to us with years of experience and advanced training, and are highly regarded by their peers. The interactive directory below lists all physicians with privileges at St. Mary's Good Samaritan Hospital
For anything that you feel to be a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.
At St. Mary's Good Samaritan Hospital we understand how confusing finding a physician can be. As you search for the physician that is right for you, here are some helpful tips to consider:
- Search by a physician's first or last name. Enter all or part of the physician's name.
- Search by a medical specialty or city (please note: specialists who rotate through a Greensboro satellite office may have a different address listed as their main location).
- Search for a physician of a specific gender.
- Search the entire directory. Simply choose "Search" to view a listing of all physicians.
- To find St. Mary's Medical Group physicians with offices in Greensboro, click here.
- Check to see if your medical insurance provider has a specific list of physicians, medical groups, or hospitals from which you must choose, or contact the physician you are interested in to see if they accept your insurance. Some insurance plans require the use of a specific physician, and in some instances, a specific hospital.
- Contact the physician to see if they are accepting new patients. If they are on your insurance plan, that is the first step, but they may not be accepting new patients at this time.
The information being provided is for general information purposes only. Every effort is made to keep the information up-to-date and accurate, yet the possibility of errors or omissions cannot be ruled out. Listing a provider does not constitute a recommendation, guarantee payment, authorization of services or participation in your health plan.
If you do not have insurance, please learn more about financial assistance here