Heart Healthy Tools
Cardiac diagnoses can be overwhelming. It is very important you take an active role in your care. The following articles link to trusted cardiac patient resources. In the event that you have additional questions about your condition, please contact your physician.
- Pacemakers From the Patient’s Perspective »
- Cardiac Rehab and Your Recovery
- Heart Failure Warning Signs »
- Heart Attack Symptoms in Women»
- Understanding Blood Pressure Readings »
- Four Ways to Deal with Stress »
Cardiac Diagnoses Explained
The American College of Physicians (ACP) Special Reports present cardiac disease information in a way that is easy for patients to read and understand.
If your diagnosis is not listed, visit these trusted links:
If you have recently been diagnosed with heart disease, or you simply want to be aware of your risk factors, follow these links to learn more. Helpful Hint: take notes and bring questions to your next appointment at Northeast Cardiology!