Visitor Information & Gift Shop
Visitors are especially welcome at St. Mary’s Good Samaritan Hospital. We know how much your presence means to a loved one who is in the hospital, so we go the extra mile to make you comfortable. Here is a quick look at essential information you, as a visitor, need to know. Please talk to the patient’s nurse if you have any questions, or call 706. 453.7331.
- General visiting hours: 10 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Special arrangements should be made for visitors under the age of 14.
- To ensure the well-being of our patients, visitation for certain patients may be limited, based on their individual needs. Please check with the unit where your friend or loved one is a patient before visiting.
- During surgery, family members may wait in the patient’s room or two family members may wait in the surgery waiting area on the 2nd Floor. Our staff will relay messages to family members when possible.
- St. Mary’s Good Samaritan Hospital provides a smoke-free environment for its patients, staff and visitors.
- People with colds, sore throats or any contagious diseases should not visit patients.
- Visitors and patients should be considerate of others and help St. Mary’s Good Samaritan Hospital maintain a quiet environment conducive to healing.
- Visitors are encouraged to park in the front parking lot in front of the fountain. Parking is free.
- Visitors arriving outside of general visiting hours should enter and exit through the Emergency Center.
The cafe is open to the public.
The Cafe is open Monday-Friday 7am-6pm and Sunday 7am-2:30pm.
The Cafe is closed Monday-Friday 9:30am-11am and also on weekdays 2:30pm-4:30pm.
St. Mary’s Good Samaritan Hospital Gift Shop
The St. Mary’s Gift Shop offers a great selection of gifts for any occasion.
It is located on the 1st Floor beside the Atrium Lobby. The Gift Shop is open Monday-Friday from 8:30am-4:30pm. The Gift Shop accepts all major credit cards.
Visitors are invited to use our Chapel for prayer and reflection. It is located on the 2nd Floor of the hospital. You can read more about Mission Services here.
St. Mary’s Good Samaritan Hospital seeks to provide a positive experience to all who enter our doors, patients and visitors alike. Helping you find your way around is an important part of this effort.
If you have any other questions, please call 706.453.7331.